It has high-end performance x its hardware configuration, in my case 8×256, it is not afraid of any game. The battery lasts all day unless you use the 120hrz all the time. Xiaomi pocox3 pro and other models of the brand unfortunately have functions that are disabled and do not work as they should. With the way that POCO has priced the POCO X3 Pro, matching it on point with the POCO X3 NFC’s pricing, it becomes impossible not to recommend the Pro device over its non-Pro sibling. As far as I can tell from having used both devices, there is not a single aspect of the X3 NFC that is better than the X3 Pro.
- Moreover, if you tend to hold the phone below the halfway point, there’s a good chance the X3 Pro will perform a backflip and land on the ground due to its weight.
- To download this latest update, follow the steps given below.
- Not everyone will like how large and heavy the Poco X3 Pro is.
- In terms of ergonomics, the Poco X3 Pro doesn’t really stand out.
Xiaomi has decided to go with a flagship killer phone, that’s why they’ve launched this phone. As we thought, Poco X3 Pro is looking like a thick and bulky phone. We measured its weight at around 215g and its thickness is around 9.4mm. The only difference between both variants is storage and ram capacity. If you have a limited budget, then you can go with 6GB RAM+128GB Storage Even if it will give you 3 GB Of digital RAM.
- You’ll find a volume rocker and power button on the right side of the phone.
- Things can sometimes look deeper gray rather than black.
- You can install these using your distribution’s package manager.
- Although the features of all the custom recoveries are the same, you get interface or UI changes.
- The phone consistently offers over a day’s worth of battery life even with heavy use, and I had zero issues in this particular area.
It’s a mid-range chipset with power similar to the Snapdragon 855 Plus, used in phones like the Asus ROG Phone 2 and OnePlus 7T. The main camera performance is the sort of thing we used to see quite commonly in phones with Samsung sensors, a few years earlier.
Yes, Poco X3 is a well-put-together phone and it comes at a very convincing price, but it’s also a tad unwieldy. It’s for users to decide if that’s the price they are willing to pay for the niceties on board. We managed to take decent pictures in low light and dark situations.
We recommend you use the latest version of Mi Flash Pro to support the latest Xiaomi Devices better. This feature we call Hidden Features, allows you to access hidden settings and features in MIUI that are generally inaccessible to user. None of these features require root, but some are experimental as they aren’t available on normal settings. Mi Flash Pro helps you to Manage your Xiaomi Smartphone. We hope that the above-given procedure is easy to use and successful to install Stock Firmware on the Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro Spreadtrum-powered. If you have any issues or stock ROM (firmware) queries, feel free to ask in the comments below.